View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #53
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
As long as we are talking imports, how about the best place to buy them? The widest selection I have found is at Majestic, and they also seem to have the best prices. A great combination!

The Majestic in Addison (or is there another)?

I get my alcohol there and also at Central Market in Plano - their prices tend to be higher on the whole, but they always have a few great beers on sale for unbelievable prices... I usually make my decision based on which beer is the best-tasting for the lowest price and always walk away happy...

Anyway, you know the season needs to start when the best thread started on this site since we blew the playoffs happens to be about beer... Drowning our sorrows lately?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-05-2007 at 08:06 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote