View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 11:44 AM   #2213
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I mean, it's hard to predict any season, but it's hard to see the Mavs as any sort of contender.

I'm ok with that as long as we develop the young guys. Green, Hardy, Omax, and Lively all need to see heavy minutes.
Really depends on what you mean by "contender"

Are they winning a championship this year? I wouldn't bet more than $20 on that.

Do they have a good chance of getting to the playoffs and maybe even getting to the second round? I'd wager $100 on that and that would be a huge success.

If we get 48-50 wins and play some playoff basketball with our young guys continuing to improve, then we are back in the playoffs and the youth and chemistry is what defines success and gives us that forward momentum.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote