View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I sure feel for you. I hope that you can get a little extra sleep while you're traveling, and I trust you're taking, eating & drinking all the right things to help your body recover. Do you have a fever? Life sure can be inconvenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I've been sick for two weeks because I've been forced to go out in the 20-30 degree weather because I have to go to class and stuff.
Would you consider hitting local thrift stores to see what appropriate gear/equipment might be available for such a walk in the elements? Face mask shouldn't cost too much... boots will be a little more... Maybe they'd let you volunteer for a few hours/days in exchange for an even better price? Hope you find some warm stuff, so that you can kick this thing.