Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #380
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I do agree that you aren't going to get someone to support your side if you call them racists and nazis. That's the big problem with liberals is that they're just a fractured mass of snowflakes
Calling liberals "snowflakes" isn't going to move the conversation any further along than calling conservatives "racists."

And although I agree with your general point, Charlottesville changed everything because there were LITERAL Nazis rallying to support Trump... So any conservative that didn't outright denounce that shit was guilty by association -- and Trump was one of those conservatives who refused denounce it, so any conservative that didn't denounce HIM looked guilty by association. Sleep with dogs, get fleas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So we can wake on a daily basis foaming at the mouth about Trump, but votes will win the day. And there isn't a clear democractic/liberal leader that will unify what has become a very, very disorganized and all over the place far left.
I think Democrats are taking this opportunity to distance themselves from Hillary's fake-centrist, hawkish, pro-Wall Street grip on the party... Basically, Bernie is bringing the change to the Left that Trump promised (but has failed to deliver) to the Right... A shake-up is needed or else history is going to repeat itself.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-25-2017 at 07:35 PM.