View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 12:34 PM   #6
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
D41 writes "There have been times this year where I thought Josh Green has been outstanding in terms of energy and aggressive play. He would really go hard early in games getting offensive rebounds, deflections or jumping passing lanes. Only to be benched completely because he made a rookie mistake while THJ sleeps walks an entire half going 2-8 or 1/6 with no rebounds or assist."

Where I live, NBA League Pass blacks out the Denver games for 3 days, so I am just now watching Monday's Nuggets game. THJ threw in 16 points in the 3rd quarter, half of them after he got rapped in his own nuggets.

I had read D41's comment and am kinda stunned. I suggest this quarter explains why the rookie gets a quick hook and the streaky guy who can fill it up does not. That's why we leave the coaching to the coaches.
Lol

And Ironically that's probably the last good game or should I say Qtr that he's had all week.

If you notice he sucked that entire 1st half, got hot in the 3rd qtr and then in the 4th qtr of a close game dude went MIA all over again.

Hell yesterday he showed up and scored 2 points all game long

So your right we should leave the coaching up to RC because he's the one that has the patience for that type of crap that THJ pulls every 3 out of 4 games.

He couldn't get away with that b.s. crap if he was down there playing in San Antonio for a guy like Pops

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-30-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote