Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:44 PM   #1080
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
We're looking for a wing so we're going to trade one of the few we have? lol.

Unless we're getting Tobias Harris or Maxey in return. I'd go for that but I doubt it.

Disclaimer: I'm not mocking anybody or doubting it's truthfulness because if it's on his IG then I guess it's going to happen? Just makes no sense to me.
I didn't believe it either until people started posting pictures. Again, I don't have IG and that's the only outlet so far in terms of it. I am not sure how to post pictures here, I wish I could copy and paste it.

I really like Reggie and think he is a beast. I really thought his better years were ahead of him too.

I really don't want Tobias here especially with the signing of McGee. It appears McGee will be starting and I don't see Wood or DFS coming off the bench. There is no place for Tobias.

Was hoping we got lucky and somehow got Collin Sexton and called it an offseason. I really hope we don't trade Reggie.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote