View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:53 AM   #3
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree and like you said Jones getting Buckners minutes helps also. With someone like Buckner, he is suppose to be a very good defender and if a guy like Wade, Lebron or Kobe was killing you. Hopefully, he comes in some mins and helps defend or try to slow them down some. His offense looked bad.

I hope we hear something soon about Brown and Webber. I do not think we have to be terribly disapointed if one signs with another team, as we will go after the other. If we do not get either, then we go another route. Another player. I do think we need another big at those spots. Someone that can play offense. I would like our rotation better.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote