View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 12:09 PM   #31
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
I understand you DelNegro.

It just annoys the heck out of me the tone of this board. It seems like for the last 2 offseasons, everything Cuban does seems to be wrong. But somehow, everything Houston and San Antonio does seems to be good. And the double standard of cuban cost cutting compared to other teams.
I agree with your first sentiments - some people have an axe to grind with cuban over the dismantliing of the 2003 squad/percieved misstatements/so-called embarrassing PR situations, etc.

However the spurs and houston haven't wowed me with their moves for going on 2 years now. Anybody who points to their transactions as a cause for alarm has to be nuts. Rafer Alston, NVE - no sane person would think the mavs are making worse moves than their little brothers to the south.

The truth remains clear. Dallas is younger, deeper, and more talented than both the rockettes and the spurts. And while San Ant_ni_ still has an edge in experience, that didn't seem to help them much in a game seven on their homecourt.