View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #42
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Regular Season Playoffs
1. AK --15ppg, 47FG%, 75FT%, 3.5 APG, AK --9.9ppg, 43FG%, 81FT%, 2.1 APG,
2. Jet--15.4ppg, 49 FG%, 82 FT%,4.8 APG Jet--18.2ppg, 45.6 FG%, 85 FT%,4.0 APG
3. Harris-- 8.5pts,46+FG,77% FT%, 3.0 APG Harris-- 8.3pts,48+FG,70% FT%, 2.4 APG

See you forced my hand, so I have to prove once again that Harris is not the better player, nor is AK. As of matter of fact, it also shows how AK becomes absent in the playoffs. We dont need anymore than that. No excuses...Thanks for having me dig a little deeper into the real numbers that can be proved. Jet is proven to be the better consistent playoff player as well. By the way, AK is a career 20% 3 pt shooter in the playoffs. Just wanted ot throw that out there as well
This is like comparing apples to oranges. I have given that AK had a horrid year this last year, even in the playoffs. He was played out of position, and not the focal point of the offense at all with Boozer, Okur, and Deron on the floor. AK was at best the #4 option and expected to be a jumpshooter. AK shouldn't be either. If you take out his this years playoffs, and take out the other 9 total playoff games he played 02 and 03 when he played behind the Mailman and wasn't a starter, then you don't really have much to go on. I guess we could compare his playoff numbers to Jet's playoff numbers before Jet became the #2 guy behind Dirk -- that would be fair, IMO. Of course 00-00 makes them look pretty even.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote