View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #45
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
I think the Jazz would want Terry more for the previously mentioned reason of filling Fishers void. True Terry doesn't play defense but as a combo (shoot first) guard he could certainly fit their rotation nicely. A great contrast to Deron's game for sure.

To answer the question... yes, Terry/Josh/AK/Dirk/C's would bring us a championship as well in my eyes. Although I don't think the defenses would sink in as much as your suggesting. Dirk would be playing farther from the rim once AK was in, Josh is expected to become more consistent, AK 'can' hit the outside shot (what he's been robotically programmed to do in Utah... though not well), and then Devin can do his thing driving (and theres always the potential of him getting a jumper, we won't rely on that though).

And one more thing... AK IS the answer to our post scoring problems. There is no better available alternative and even if he doesn't work out the way I envision it would still be an upgrade overall. Pipe dream? Perhaps... depending on how many teams show interest in AK and how badly the Jazz want to deal him after those comments. I think a deal for Terry would be our best hope without giving up too much, they would definitely try and get Josh though.
Think about what you are saying. You just said AK was the best 'Available Alternative" out there. How is that? Please explain who is out there? If you want to talk AK, then you have to include every SG/PF in the league that is available, because all of them are as available as AK

Did AK become an unrestricted free agent today or something? I missed that. Someone please explain how this happened with the CBA Maybe you should try a different way of saying available. Were you talking as in people that want to be traded or something. If so, I still go with Kobe
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote