View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #68
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

AK has a problem and his attitude and antics is NOT needed here with the Mavs. These antics are selfish and unprofessional. There is no basis for him being like this other than thinking about himself. I can understand a player wanting to win and a owner not willing to build around you, but to be like this on a winning team and coach like Sloan?

I have never seen anything like b4 in the NBA. There has to be a great concern to every GM about having this type of player on a team. Talent wise he is greatly needed, but this baggage maybe too high, then you have to factor in what he makes as well. I pass on AK.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote