View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Guess it depends on what you think of win share. But even if you're not a fan of the stat I’m guessing most people would agree that the names on the overpaid list are dead on. You can argue about degree but most of those gusy are clearly overpaid.

Jet and Kobe are the names that surprised me. It makes me wonder if wins produced fully captures their contributions.

Methodology aside I also don't have much problem with the underpaid list either. It makes intuitive sense that 24 of the 30 players on the list are playing on contracts that artificially cap their value (rookie or max). Say what you want about Lebron, if there were no caps on player salary he’d be making $30M+ right now.
And yet he still wouldn't have a ring.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote