Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
He made it one year. They beat us. I agree with FFM, It's kind of hard to argue with Quincy sucks. Quincy hasn't given me a lot of ammo to fight with either. I think the guy can be a good QB, just a hunch. If he's not, I will by no means be shocked.

And at the end of the year, I can take the abuse. I'm a big boy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]: At one point someone thought Rick Mirer would be a good QB
I agree. I have a huge feeling that even if Quincy does play well he still won't be given props. You already see the posts about Carter hasn't shown anything or any flashes.

Why do you think this? Have you not read the gameday thread where I and others gave him props for good plays? Do you just insist like another hardheaded ass that many of us have given him credit for the extroirdinarily few nice plays he has made? There is nothing to suggest that the posters here will do anything other than say well done Qspare if and when the time presents itself. After all...the source of the Qcrappy frustration is that the Cowboys aren't winning with him at quarterback. Plain, simple, factual.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote