View Single Post
Old 04-11-2001, 08:32 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I don't agree with their decisions at all. richardson would be THE MAN next year with Bell and Hutson gone, and would only better his draft chances next year. Randolph is definitely not ready. neither is eddy curry. the only decalartions that make sense are murphy, forte (he'll declare), griffin (he was going to declare out of high school, he's had trouble at seton hall, and his coach just left for michigan), and maybe jefferson.

the nba is drooling over the large number of guys coming out, but i think the players fail to realize that unless they are an amazing player, all these players coming out will only drop them out of the lottery, where the big bucks are. take michael wright for example. he's good, but with all the other players coming out, i don't see him going in the lottery.