View Single Post
Old 04-11-2001, 11:44 AM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh, i don't agree with coming out early either. i'm just saying their situations make more sense than others.

but it's the same with high schoolers. I don't blame those kids for coming out early. if i were in their shoes, i would jump at the chance to make all kinds of money as a lottery pick, even if i sat the bench. the teams that draft the high schoolers are to blame. If the nba teams are going to keep drafting high schoolers and other early entrees that high, they'll keep coming out early. and to a lot of nba teams, it's worth the risk to draft a project in the hopes that they will become a KG, Kobe, or T-Mac.

it's one big messy situation.