View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #423
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

After a lengthy Wii fit session, it's pretty fun. I don't know how long it will stay that way, but the game that comes with the board seems to have a little depth to it.

A lot of the activities you feel a little gay doing, but when you string them all together, with plenty of the "aerobic" ones interspersed, you can definitely get your hear rate going.

The balance games are fun. And I did some of the Yoga poses, and I gotta say, they were pretty tough. It's not enough just to hold the pose on one foot or whatever. It knows when you're shaking around and where you're leaning and it chastises you for it.

Pretty funny stuff. My wife really likes it, and it's already a little competitive.