View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #29
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I will say that he doesn't seem to have a clue how to get the ball to Dirk. He had one post entry pass (in the third quarter I think?) that was a complete head-scratcher. This could be a problem moving forward.

I thought he had a pretty rough first three quarters, but I was pretty proud that he fought through all that and came up huge towards the end of the fourth. Those late layups where he just sliced through the Spurs D as well as that late block of Neal were vital. It seemed like one of those games where Roddy grew up.
Even West and Barea in the past has shown an inability to get the ball to Dirk in the post. The key the majority of the time is to make the pass before Dirk actually sets up (when he is coming off the screen). There has to be a lot of trust between the players.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote