View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 08:17 PM   #7
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Is Sharon dooming any Treaty?

To actualy criticize Sharon you have to explain what he did wrong,so far all i've seen is "Sharon should stfu","there may be peace IN SPITE of Sharon",or the most elaborate "Sharon is an ASSHOLE".
It must be quite easy seating back on an American Comfort with a beer and some pizza,and deciding who's right and wrong by what CNN says/shows,or not shows.
Whats going on on the surface is not the same...
The entire palestinian so called leadership is soaked with terrorisem,Arafat,Abu Alla,and just about every palestinian politician is involved with Hamas,Jihad,Hizballa and so on... Hell,we found documents signed be Arafat authorizing suicide bombings...
You want us to talk to him???? Do you all have any idea of what this man has done??? And he gets the full support of the palestinian people.

[quote]
I personally don't think there is any right way to do things. As a Jewish person who knows the old testament, Israel was our homeland, but it was never a sovereign nation ruled by Jewish elders. Even in the Bible, many people lived in that area. Yes I feel connected to that area, but so do Palestinians who have been living there at least as long. The land doesn't clearly belong to anyone.[quote]

What the hell are you talking about?? what land??? do you even know what they're arguing about? Its not us or them, the palestinians wants israel to move back to its borders from 67',prior to the "6 day war" and Yom kipor war when we were attacked by the entire middle east and won, they have the audacity to DEMAND the land we rightfully fought for and won over.
As one of my people i thought you'd know that little piece of information,but you prefer blabbing without having any idea of what you are talking about.

Quote:
It was nice that Truman gave us that land after tens of millions of my people died in the Holocaust, but it just set up a lot of problems.
I really am sorry that israels existence isn't easy for you,i know it must be tough living in the US watching ball games and having some much needed rest while YOUR PEOPLE have to think twice before stepping outside their door.
Im being drafted in a couple of monthes and let me tell you,im proud to defend my country,and i will die if necessary defending it.
People like you who call themselvs "my people" know nothing about how its like,and are nothing like the jews who live in israel.
You see israel as a place to go if the shit hits the fans in America,maybe a nice place to visit here and there,but not as a reality and certainly not as a home.
Dont presume more than you should,you'r jewish,not an israeli,you have no idea what its like,and you probably never will.

BTW,its 6 Million,not tens,any idiot can tell you that.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote