View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 08:50 AM   #650
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I dislike Morey as much as the next guy. But it’s his job to get as close to fair value and fit for the franchise. I agree he probably wanted too much. He’s not getting it now; he outplayed his hand. But Ben is acting like an absolute idiot. He’s a laughingstock of the league. Was that the plan?
There was no way out for him though. I firmly believe he would be booed at home on a consistent basis even if he had showed up with no drama. The fans have already turned on him.

I mean, is it really better if he just half ass plays like Harden did for Houston in his last days there? Houston was a trash team, so he could afford to do that. Philly needs to win now, and Ben isn't going to be a part of that. So why pretend?

There are no winners in this as long as it continues. But the idea that Ben is the only childish one is silly. Putting his salary in escrow to deduct fines from it while not paying him is ridiculous.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-20-2021 at 08:53 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote