View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:11 PM   #4
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I was not surprised the Mavs lost game one...most teams that win a game 7 lose the next game one. The Warriors had days to prep to defend Luka, while the Mavs just had time to fly in from PHX and settle into their hotel rooms.

I expect Kidd will have game planned a better defense by now, and, for a change, we have enough defensive minded players to be able to execute it. I won't be surprised if we lose tonight as well, but in a 7 game series, you only have to win one on the road. These Warriors have been in 5 championship series and lost 2...both times to LeBron. Luka is the closest thing to the next LeBron. I expect him to figure out how to be more effective. But maybe not by tonight.

If the Mavs win tonight, they'll take this series in 6 games. If they lose, it will take 7.