View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:19 PM   #157
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
I'm just calling it like I see it we're one of the worst looking Conference Finals teams I've seen. We shouldn't be here, so we overachieved and we should be satisfied that we made it this far. We have one of the best player's in the League but other than Brunson the rest of the team don't look like much to me. Every so many games Dimwiddie shows up but usually not.

Maybe we make it a series in Dallas but I'm going with this being house money. No one including most of us expected us to beat Phoenix and we did so that's a great season.
They may very well have overachieved but they also choked this game away because they refuse to keep attacking the paint
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote