View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 11:07 PM   #199
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Even if Mavs lose this series, I still think they are headed in the right direction. I see it as paying their dues. Most champion teams go thru the gauntlet to become studs. Dirk had SAS and Utah. Even Jordan had the Pistons. My hope is the Mavs get better. Luka needs to get stronger. Mentally and physically. He is friends with Green and Curry and he didn’t bully them. He needs to realize there are no friends to win it all. I hope he chats with Jordan or Dirk to get to the next level. I was guilty of thinking they would go thru the Warriors but the Dubs are just on another level. They have the confidence. Its like MJ playing with Barkley. He knew he would beat them. I am still hoping Mavs make a series of this. They would be need be more aggressive and to believe they are better. Also, Kidd needs to do more pick and rolls/