View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:20 PM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I think the most shocking thing about this series is that Dallas has been dominated on rebounds and points in the paint.

The Warriors aren't even a big team which is why I'm shocked.

But those #'s also speaks values of just how bad the Mavs are at center. They don't have any Big's who can help with the rebounding issue or anyone they can throw the ball to inside for a bucket every now and then

I guess the best-case scenario is they win tonight to avoid being swept but after that there's 99% chance, they get smoked in game 5 on the road.
Yea. Their interior points are strictly from us having poor perimeter defense. We have no one who can keep Steph, Poole and even Klay from getting anywhere they want.

Luka has been really bad this series on defense. Not sure why he isn't always on Draymond. JB keeps getting lost. Dfs and Bullock haven't been themselves either. Maxi is tragic.

It was always about what the "others" can do. I don't look forward to how Dorian and Bull can't even take 3 fn dribbles and they just hold the ball and wait for JB or Luka to clear and then reset.

We really need the others to FUCKING SHOW UP!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote