View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 06:16 PM   #979
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well this hurts the Mavs because now Detroit can offer Brunson whatever he wants. And if the Knicks shed salary, which they likely will, then you have two suitors driving up the price.

I feel I've been one of the only people who think Brunson gets 30 million a year. I said it months ago comparing it to the fact that Lowry got 30 million a year and is now significantly worse. If Detroit or NY offer him 30, then the Mavs have to offer him that. It's that simple.
But does JB really want to go to one of those dumpster fires of a franchise? I think he prioritizes winning, but I guess that might depend how big of a gap Cuban throws at him.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote