View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 05:46 PM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I do think we should temper expectations just a tad. Damian Lillard or Beal stuff is silly, but Nbadraft.net compared him to Buddy Hield. I think that's more on the money.

But like Hield, Hardy is going to be polarizing for Mavs fans. He is a volume scorer. He isn't gonna play much defense at least not at first. And his playmaking is more "me" style. He wants his points.

I will say that he is a SG, and the name fits his game. In this new era of positionless basketball, we've lost the meaning of these positions at times. If fans are going to hate on Hardy for volume shooting, then we might as well rename the position.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote