Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #522
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit, I like the same things that you do, we enjoy the same activities. Why do you have to be so stubborn and immature? We supposedly broke up on good terms, and that was almost a year ago. Sure I like you again, and I think you know that, but I'm not going to make weird advances on you, I promise. I just want you to stop being such a stuck up beezy and talk to me. We have a lot of the same friends, you can't keep avoiding me. We are going to have to confront this sooner or later. For real, I'm not trying to get back with you, I know you don't want that, I just want to clear the air and end this weirdness.