View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #76
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hard not to feel a bit jealous when you see Jason Kidd on the Knicks. I really thought Collison would be an upgrade but I dunno. Certainly not an upgrade in the "running the team" department. But hey, we won so I'll take it. And Collision played decently well. Good things happen when he attacks the basket.
He always runs it better with wright because wright is a much much better pick and roll big than brand or kaman. He's a ridiculous athlete and obviously our best finisher but he's also never further than a dribble or two from the rim due to his length and he's actually polished enough to dribble without losing the ball
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote