View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 10:12 AM   #95
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
The Mavs Blog] It is an incredibly small sample size, but when Dallas ran out this lineup: Doncic - Irving - Green - Williams - Lively II Offensive Rating: 145.5 Defensive Rating: 83.3
Only knock is the rebounding, but we don't really have any good rebounders on the team minus Luka and hopefully Lively.

What gets me is they took on Holmes's contract to draft Omax only for neither of them to sniff the court.

The issue, as it was last season, is the disconnect between what the FO likes versus what Jason Kidd actually does.

?I think Richaun Holmes is going to be the most underrated pickup of the summer," Cuban told Justin Termine and Frank Isola on SiriusXM NBA Radio. "I mean, people forget what he could do with Sacramento before he got hurt, and then they get Sabonis and he takes his place.?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote