View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 12:20 AM   #83
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

To add to the above post- My fear is those who think this was some drastic change, next time we have a game and the same situation pops up and the ball gets swung to KP and he's NOT open and he swings it to JRich in the corner and he builds a few houses there then there will be nonstop posting about RC going back to his old ways. I do want to see a few called plays for KP specifically. It's on Rick to remind guys of stuff like this and it's on Luka and the others to make sure what happened the other night doesn't happen. I saw great shot making by the guy we hope can be Robin to Luka's Batman in the usual flow offense not a change and called plays specifically for KP. I also want to see more of the aggressive KP tonight though. I don't care if a guy closes out hard on him or is switched off on him. Go get us a bucket.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 04-09-2021 at 12:21 AM. Reason: grammar is hard
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote