View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 07:50 AM   #85
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

The way our guys played last night really makes me believe that Carlisle has been the biggest issue. It’s on him to bench players that take that bad shots and encourage them to get to the rim. It’s on him to run sets for Porzingis that don’t involve KP standing at half court.

The reemergence of Powell has been a pleasant surprise. His activity is very encouraging. He’s a decent switch defender and rebounder, even if he isn’t the same roll guy from years past.

Our defense is also a huge plus. We’re making teams work for every shot. Especially JRich and DFS. That being said both of those guys need to drive the ball more often instead of settling for threes. DFS gets it, and that improvement is visible. Richardson is driving me insane on offense. For a career subpar shooter he really feels too comfortable taking off the bounce and quick 3s. My hope is Redick can give us 10-15 mpg where he plays with a lot of effort on defense and hits two threes.