View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #382
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Regarding the fan...what a joke that has turned out to be.

Regarding Ben and Skin, I typically turned it off when they were on, so no harm in seeing them go...just not my taste. I want sports not schtick.

I was bummed to see the Kevin and Greg show go down in flames. Between it and Newey and Sean, I had pretty much completely shut down my Ticket/ESPN listening...but now I'm going back to stick with some good personalities.

We all have our favorite personalities and styles...saddly the fan, is looking rather ignorant and impatient at building a quality channel.

I like the following personalities:

Bob Sturm, Randy Galloway, Sean Salisbury, Micheal Irvin.

I can tolerate Hardline, Musers...but when Ticket goes Schtick, I tune into some other stations. Those of you that like it, more power to you...it's just not my style of entertainment.

I try to hang in with ESPN, but I don't care for many of the "National" topics that come up on ESPN, and besides, I hate the parent company of ESPN...so listening to the local flavor is challenging at best.

The Fan sounded like they were going after a bit of a different demographic and I found them to be quite entertaining, but they appeared to have switched into a me too station, basically trying to copy the formats of the Ticket and ESPN.

I guess I'll stick to changing my station and figuring out which has the best sports talk of the moment when I'm in the car.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote