View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #83
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Something I found on a nugz board:
Quote:
Quote:
Today at 4:34am, AbdulJabber wrote:

Quote:
Today at 12:09am, CLN wrote:
The way I look at this...the Mavs played about as well as they have ever played, Melo/Chauncey played like shit, and it was still a game. The Mavs don't scare me at all.
yep and don't forget we're on the second of b2b, 5th in 7 nights, short handed and on the road.

Full strength, well rested and hopefully playing up to par, this team really should tear dallas apart.
Maybe before they made that monumental trade at midseason. They are dangerous right now. They have some sort of dangerous offensive weapon at every position, not to mention elite depth, elite size, elite shooting, and an unguardable first option. On top of that, they have the same defensive strategy against Melo that the Lakers do. They clog the paint and force him to take a bad shot or give the ball up (which doesn't do sh*t for our offense, which can't take advantage of the double team Melo draws).

Maybe it's me, but I feel like the Mavs are as dangerous to us as the Lakers.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 03-30-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote