View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #84
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny watching other teams fans fill themselves with false hope, I know that if the team that showed up last night shows up in the playoffs its gunna be one hell of post season for us. Last night was a great sight to see, the ball movement was there, the intensity was there, Barea was NOT there (J/P lol), Marion was locking down Melo, we were playing good defense. Just an all around great game.
I think we still have to find a way to stop J.R.Smith though, maybe we can give Stevenson some minutes against him because Jet has no way of stopping him. Dirk got a friggin triple double, I was so excited because for a couple of minutes there I was starting to think he wouldn't get it. Just a great win, hopefully we use this as momentum in our upcoming games. The guys just have to remember that when they play their hardest they're nearly unstoppable.