View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #77
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The show had some struggles toward the end of the season, and definitely had more plot points overall that went nowhere, but when you take into account the first half of the season, which had some great, great moments, and the finale, which was really good, I personally don't see the claim that the show is done or only full of recycled themes.

Perhaps the most encouraging thing about the finale is that now we can move on from the Carrie/Brody relationship, which in my opinion was the biggest factor dragging the show down. I, personally, am 100% in on a show where Saul, Carrie and Quinn are picking up the pieces from a devastated CIA and chasing some other bad guys, while Brody is out there somewhere ready to pop back in for a future season.
This is how season 1 should have ended. I think they know that but it took to long to rectify that poor ending of season 1.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote