View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #51
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm wondering why Bambi is doing this now? It's an executive action and so he could do it whenever he wants.

So I'm starting to think he really doesn't want to try and negotiate a deal with the other side because, he really just doesn't want to negotiate. With Reid in charge he never had to worry about vetoing a common sense bill. Say the senate in good faith tried to come up with a bill that the house would pass. I'm thinking prove that the borders are secure. It is funny that the current ins chief says we have a security problem, but the prior one, since gone, says we were all hunky dory.

Anyway, prove the borders are secure, phase in legalization, lower the number of current immigrants, never allow citizenship and he'd get an actual bill. You can negotiate any of these but the above would pass the house.

But he's really not interested in that compromise, he's actually never been interested in much of any compromise from what I can recall.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote