View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 11:41 AM   #60
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Actually I am not by any stretch. But you are good at trying to shut down discussion by calling people racist. Screw you.

You are obviously a bigot who deserves censure. I haven't proposed doing anything other than

-- Securing the border so low-wage, low-education people cannot come into the country ILLEGALLY. You get that, it is AGAINST THE LAW to sneak into our country.

Now I might be willing to deport those "lazy ass white people" who hire "ILLEGAL ALIENS" to do work. That I could get behind, they deserve jail time.

As far as racist it sounds like you are the racist. You just said you wanted to deport those unemployed white folks ( because they are lazy and don't,work,like ILLEGAL ALIENS ). Well if you want to deport some unemployed folks you should probably start with the folks who have the largest percentage unemployed by race, ( black people ). Of course there will be more unemployed black people once Bambi legalizes 5 million or so ILLEGAL ALIENS to compete with them.

Lots of luck black democrat voters, you just got dumped for the young secretary.
A) I"m white

B) I think Fox News viewers are lazy

C) Just pointing out Fox news viewers are not a diverse demographic

D) You said "Illegal immigrants contribute more than unemployed people. Well if you are going that route, we'd better round up a whole bunch of black folk and ship em out."

Last edited by SeanL; 11-23-2014 at 11:42 AM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote