View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #380
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The show backed itself into a corner by moving along at a snails pace for many seasons promising yyyyuge things to come. Once Danny landed in Westeros you knew that wild, plot holed action was inevitable.

SPOILER ALERT

My big problem is that there is little compelling reason to hate the white walkers. I just don't care about a bad guy that has no purpose at least so far. Danny vs the Lanisters is so much more compelling that I just kinda feel let down with this white walker business.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote