Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #505
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
Just for laughs, if the Mavs could acquire the DEN pick in a Faried deal, and it fell in the 15 to 21 range, who are some players you guys like in that range?

If the pick is say 15-18, I could see a surprise player slipping to us. A Kevin Knox type or Miles Bridges (altho I'm not very high on Miles Bridges personally).

There's been a lot of talk about Keita Bates-Diop here. I think he falls in the 18-21 range, at the moment. I can see Troy Brown of Oregon being drafted in the 15-21 range. Lonnie Walker from Miami, Brandon McCoy (UNLV), and Trevon Duval from Duke all interest me in that range. I haven't watched enough of Mitchell Robinson or Robert Williams to say confidently that I'd be on board with taking them there, but I think they'll go in that range & they interest me.
I like Khyri Thomas and Gafford in that range, along with some of the other guys you mentioned. Really hope we can pull off a deal with Denver. Give them JJB or Devin and McRoberts for Faried and their 1st. Even with Faried we can probably carve out decent cap space this summer.

Last edited by mac222b; 02-08-2018 at 12:44 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote