Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:31 PM   #513
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Idk if you can add Capela or Gordon, depending on whether you get a big or wing in the draft, you have a nice under 25 core of Capela or Gordon, DSJ, Draft pick with Barnes turning 26 and expiring after next season. 3 studs under 25 with a max salary slot open sounds pretty appealing. Maybe try to add end of prime Klay?
Yeah see my dream scenario looks more like DSJ, 1st round pick this year, Barnes, and adding RJ Barrett or Cam Reddish or Kris Wilkes i.e. some other player in next year's draft who could be in the top 5. I don't see Capela or Gordon having that kind of potential.

I'd want to keep the cap space & use it to continue to collect assets (draft picks) from teams who still need to get under the tax for the next 2 years. Kinda copy what Boston did & stockpile assets for a few years; not immediately run out & spend on Capela/Gordon & hope a guy like Klay Thompson would come here.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote