View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 12:09 PM   #76
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@toddarcher: With the release of Dan Bailey, the Cowboys have $19.3 million in cap space, according to ESPN Stats & Information. There appears to be no news regarding a potential trade for Earl Thomas and early talks with Cole Beasley on an extension have not progressed. The Cowboys could carry over most of that cap room into 2019 with DeMarcus Lawrence set to be a free agent and Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott eligible to sign a long-term deals for the first time.
You have to make a decision about Dak this year. And the decision better not be to throw a lot of money at the QB we've seen the last year plus a game.. Either he greatly improves or they need to be back in the market for a QB. He was known as a guy that wasn't accurate and couldn't throw the deep ball in college.. I hope that can change because I like the guy. But I fear that it won't. And now there's the built in excuse of a mediocre to bad WR corp... Any time there's an excuse to be had, the Cowboys will latch on to it to justify their decision.. and I fear that'll be the case when Dak can become a FA.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-10-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote