View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:04 AM   #171
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Honestly Frank looks so bad I'd still take Fultz 10/10 over Frank long or short term. Last years class as a whole looks pretty underwhelming in their 2nd year. Considering how deep we all think it is, outside of Fox has anyone improved demonstrably in year 2? Especially out of the top 5. I guess if you go 10 deep Maybe Isaac, and you have to wait on Lauri since he hasn't played. DSJ at least improved his 3pt shooting and to his defense he has had to make the biggest adjustment of any of the others. But I gotta say as a whole the class is disappointing me at the 1.25 year mark. Josh Jackson in particular looks like shit. He was supposed to at least be a great defender until his offense caught up. He's neither.
It's pretty awesome that DFS is currently better than Josh Jackson.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote