View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 12:10 PM   #91
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
It's not your place to "call out" anybody.
Yes, i have this place in my heart, my parents teached me this way.

Quote:
Besides, we're here to discuss basketball only, not make personal attacks rich with irony. The moderator people said so.
You do realize that the whole discussion started because the user repeatedly attacked Cuban for his personal decisions how to handle the death of one of the biggest NBA icons in the past 20 years, the guy Cuban also faced the past 20 years etc etc.

Attacking Cuban for Billboards outside the AAC etc, that is not really "discussing basketball", right?

So going after me because of "personal attacks" because i critizied a user for his non basketball-related attacks against the team owner....yeah, thats also rich with irony.

Last edited by sefant77; 02-11-2020 at 12:17 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote