Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #57
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think we are in a good position to get two solid contributors. Would be ok with them moving up a few spots for a player but I hope they don’t trade the picks for a vet. We will need young players on cheap contracts to compete or for trade purposes.

Players I would move up for if they drop to 14-15 range: Precious, Vassell and Patrick Williams. I’ll have to look more at Poku. I’ve become pretty enamoured of Precious lately. I have a feeling he will move up the board though. Too much athleticism and raw talent there.
hadn't really looked at Precious - watching vid of him now makes me think of the type of guy that will just wear you out. relentless athlete that's almost impossible to box out fully. Seems to have a pretty good handle and can finish with either hand. All the mocks i've seen have him going late lottery - no later than 14-15. one can hope though - he does look like he'd give us a huge athleticism boost.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote