Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #162
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Yeah, I buy all of this. I don't know, it could've been a flash in the pan hot streak, but I just have a good feeling about Burke. I just feel like you lock him in and then move some of those other small guys out. But your point is taken, for sure.
I still think a trade with the Sixers with Curry and Richardson being the center pieces is something that should be initiated by Donnie. Seems like there could be win-win situation because both players would fill needs of the other team.

They get a much needed veteran shooter and we get a legit 3-D wing who can handle the ball.

Would Curry/#18 for Richardson/#34 or #36 have any chance?
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote