View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 03:17 PM   #506
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
I'm stunned. Truly stunned.

Something is wrong in that Clippers locker room, because Leonard and maybe Zubac are the only dudes playing hard on the entire team.

Oh, and Jokic might be the most underrated player in the league right now.
I mean, I feel like anyone who actually watches the NBA knows the dude is a superstar. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would seriously argue he's not a top 10 player. He was first team All-NBA last year, which basically means top 5.

As for the Clippers, I honestly think it's just pure arrogance. The way most of us picked them to win the title from day one? Well, they picked themselves to win it from day one also. They seem to think they can just coast their way to finals. F*ck 'em. I'm really, really hoping for a Lakers-Celtics finals.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote