View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 04:23 PM   #112
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I think that's the issue though....why can't a guy like Roby get play here? I honestly can't see much of a difference between Roby, Kleber, WCS and Powell in regards to how good they are.
Carlisle is just weird with his rotations and always has been. He loves some guys and not others, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of rhyme or reason to it. I firmly believe that he will keep starting Powell until Powell is no longer a Maverick, even though Powell might be the worst player on the team, and even though Porzingis is way better as a 5 than a 4. I really hope I'm wrong about that, but that is what I'm expecting.

I will also go to my grave believing that we would have beaten the Spurs in 2010 if Rick played Beaubois instead of Barea.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote