View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 08:34 PM   #122
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Well nobody really argues RC is pretty tough on young guys. At the same time how many of those guys who didn't play here much go on and actually make themselves into something significant? For example I remember a lot of us wanting Justin Anderson to get more mins here instead RC played Wes 35mins, he played Yogi a ton, and he played DFS over Justin Anderson. So he might be tough on young guys but typically the guys he plays are NBA players- the guys he didn't are buried as the 13-15th roster spot.

I don't really have an issue with being hard on young players. If they want to play then take advantage of your opportunities. This season with the tight schedules and covid young guys will get opportunities. Just take advantage of them when they come.

As for Roby specifically I watched that game and outside of the one play where he pump faked Vuc and made him look silly for a driving dunk he had a wide open 3 at the top of the key and every other shot he made was in the restricted area. He's one of those undersized 4's who to my eyes can't shoot yet. He even missed all 3 ft's when he was fouled on his 3. Maybe he develops maybe he doesn't but I didn't see anything worthy of wishing he was here personally. Hope he does well though in OKC.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 12-30-2020 at 08:35 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote