View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 01:43 AM   #223
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I wanna know how OKC turned Roby into an NBA player. That def makes the Mavs look bad, and you can only use the "they don't get minutes" excuse so many times.
Because they have A guy, singular, in charge and he’s good at what he does. We have 3 guys who I’m imagining all have something closer to an equal voice, for better or worse. At least we have WCS still to show for it.

But like I said before, they could’ve just ditched Bro because essentially what they wanted was a roster spot and cut him for Burke later anyhow. Unless I’m missing something one of the options was cut Bro and keep Roby, which in retrospect was maybe not the better decision. I mean, they thought enough of Roby to sign him to a 4yr deal a few months earlier. Either his stock really plummeted in the interim or Cuban was keen on the cash considerations included

That Presti wanted Roby and his 4yr deal should’ve been a clue that they were choosing the wrong option. Oh well.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote