View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:50 AM   #603
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
I didn't have any accounts here before but I'm not surprised you got into with someone else because you're only here to cause trouble and make up shit.
Yeah....what trouble am I causing anyone but you? I can't be concerned with someone in their feelings to the point they can't control their language and can't control how they act to the point they resort to creating burner accounts.

Keep it cordial and I'll do the same...I assume all of us are Mavs fans and are adults so I'd like to think we can conduct ourselves as such. "Trolling" is the game of a child. Play games with your kids not me is all I'm saying.....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote