View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:30 AM   #614
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
So putting up 20/9 in the regular season isn’t good enough to be a #2? We all know he struggled (vanished) in the PO, but it almost seems like it was due to the coaching staff basically telling him to stand in the corner. I still don’t understand why they did that. Seems to me that they should have run the offense through him while Luka was getting a breather on the bench.
If I never saw the performance in the playoffs I'd probably even agree with that ranking above that he's probably in the 30th range in the NBA.

And I'd probably even be willing to agree that the coaches used him wrong but I can just go by what I see and I can't if he even enjoys playing here. I think the biggest discouraging thing to me is his lack of post game for his size.......
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote